Before the bears go back into hibernation, let’s celebrate and learn about the furry, cuddly and powerful nature of bears.
Disneynature Bears takes us on a journey where a mother bear raises her young cubs in the big and beautiful world of Alaska. And, just like humans, she does her best to guide, protect and teach her young so they can one day survive on their own.
With the recent DVD release of Disneynature Bears, here’s 10 great ways to immerse yourself and your children into the wonderful world of BEARS this fall.
1. Rent or buy, Disneynature’s Bears on DVD now.
3. Serve delicious and nutritious bear-inspired snacks for your hungry cubs that highlights magazine shared.
4. Crafty Morning shows us how to make adorable paper bear plates with these instructions.
5. Did you know a bear’s sense of smell is 2,100 times stronger than that of a human? You can learn many more facts about bears by downloading free activity pages from Disneynature Bears.
6. What kid wouldn’t want to end the day with a treat – gummy bear popsicles? Yes, please. Foodbeast invented the yummy and colorful idea.
7. Read any and all of the creative and sweet Bear Books by Karma Wilson such as Bear’s New Friend. This book series is a household favorite around here.
8. Make sure your little ones stays warm as the weather starts to turn cold with this Bear Scarf Hat.
10. Katarina’s Paperie keeps the day bubbly with DIY honey bear bottle bubbles.