If your mom is like ours, there’s no way to thank her for all she’s done. No plant, pair of shoes or purse is grand enough to say thank you. Being a mom can feel like a thankless job, but it’s worth every bit of the blood, sweat and tears we put into it. And, every hug, kiss and, “I love you” we receive is really all the thanks we need to get through the day. Showing mom a little extra love on Mother’s Day helps too!
The thoughtful DIY gifts and cards are meaningful and worth the time to do. So, in addition to a sweet, sentimental gift, we’ve gathered up some of our favorite gifts to spoil mom a little more this Mother’s Day.
1. Mom’s love a monogram, and this Acrylic Monogram Cuff bracelet from Mark & Graham is so chic.
2. Help mom welcome guests with an adorable, Hello Darling Doormat from Domino.
3. Luxurious pajamas by PJ Salvage Spring from Shopbop in a pretty print will keep mom comfortable and look good.
4. Jessica lathers this Past Tense, doTERRA roll-on miracle oil on her neck every night. She’s obsessed. It smells amazing, and feels so good with a slight cooling sensation. It helps those daily stresses melt away, and every mom needs that.
5. This Crosley Vinyl Turntable from Target is for Jenna because she and her boys still listen to vinyl records. This has that old-fashioned vibe, with a better technology of today.
6. Mom’s like to be organized, or at least feel like it with items placed in a pretty basket. Fill the Beachcomber Large Tote from Pottery Barn with a snuggly blanket, or some of mom’s favorite things this Mother’s Day.
7. Cheers mom with a tropical Lilly Pulitzer Spot Ya Wine glass from Dillards that is as pretty on the table as it is in mom’s hand.
8. A roomy Sole Society Faux Leather Trapeze Tote from Nordstrom will have mom prepared for anything she may need, while being fashionable.
9. Our mom likes anything rosary-inspired, plus this Woman’s Bauble Bar Bali Necklace from Nordstrom is so pretty and calming.
10. We always hear our mom talk about aging and the wrinkles on her face. She is a beautiful woman and the lines show how much she smiled growing up, but as we age, we understand the lines that come along with it. If there’s a solution without surgery, we’re in. Your mom will be grateful for Nerium Eye Serum.
11. Mixed patterns and texture look so chic and no-heels look so practical. It’s a win-win with these casual sandals by Dolce Vita ‘Payce’ Sandal, Nordstrom.